Wednesday 20 May 2009

Blog no.7: Cuz widdout edukasion, Your Nuttin’

WHAT’S HAPPENING!?!
1. Mr.j (Chinese friend) finally got a job as a receptionist. Congratulation! His monthly salary is between $400 to $500. See! This is why lots of Bruneian can’t get a job. My friend here, have a High National Diploma, would like to work for 500 dollar a month job. While Bruneians here are being so PICKY choosing a job which they can earn the most. You know what I’m gonna do? I gonna get my National Diploma next year and then……..Work as Orang Cuci Lokang. That shows you how different I am from the rest you people.
2. Josh is here till August. Finally, a Pilipino to hang out with. I haven’t done that since that fat bastard (A.K.A JuanD) left to Sabah, two years ago. What I heard from josh is that he dated two dusun girls lately. So he make fun of my race in high school and then he got two dusun girlfriend in college. From here, I learn KARMA is Bullshit. Start from tomorrow I going to do the same thing. I going to make fun of Chinese for the whole semester, and when I enter to UBD, there will be two Chinese chicks waiting for my…..AHEM! “services”. Just hope I don’t get Expel for doing this in college now.
3. Jonan (my Chinese cousin) is back from Singapore. I got nothing to say here but……………HE SCORED!!!!


QUOTE FOR A DAY
Thousands of my potential babies die on your face, last night.
By Joshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment