Sunday 17 May 2009

It’s a good thing we have gravity, or else when birds died, they’d just say right up there.

What’s Happening!?!
1. Good news! Zeerah finally learned to finish her food, Okay the bad news is, There is no left-over food for me to eat (Damn I miss the old Zeerah).
2. London Kebab is AWESOME! Awesome to the Max!!!!! Except the service Suck……I have to buy a drink at some Kedai Kaling………..And for Tissue, I have to go all the way to Kedai Cina for that stuff, Nah I’m just kidding.
3. I watched Kung Pow for 8 times……..My mission now is to beat my EuroTrip record……….Which I watched 17 times. YES SEVENTEEN TIMES……Now I just relies that I need a HOBBY (or a LIFE).
4. C.S.M and I.S is our last exam. After that, We got NOTHING!!! Absolute Nothing! June is gonna be one boring month…….I wish we got assignment to do.
5. Who’s up for Camping!?! We haven’t decide where to do it. Why couldn’t we use Rush idea? Camp inside the mall on 28th may while waiting to get in the Cineplex Theater to watch TERMINATOR 4. Nice Rite!?!
6. Arif blanja us (me, mirul, ihsan, zeerah and amal) at escapade. The whole thing cost about $88. Yes, my friend, Arif spend about EIGHTY-EIGHT DOLLARS!!! Next, I predict Arif blanja us at CheezBox and spend ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!! Okay my prediction sucks!


QUOTE FOR A DAY
Mirul: I came from ILM.
Rif: Why?
Mirul: Because ILM stands for ” I LOVE MIRUL”, so far all boys FAILED.


Inside the mind of Jeff – {Location: In class)
Everyone should have a time of their life. Laughing, joking or even singing, we need have fun once in a while with our closes friends. It doesn’t matter who they are or where we are. All its matter is what we do that beings us and our friends together. Friendship is something to cherish in our life, nothing more, nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment