Wednesday 8 April 2009

Blog no.1 – I know who i am. I da Dude playing a Dude disguise of another Dude.

Mood – sad, cause I m still a virgin.

Music I listen today – D’massiv – cinta sampai disini……I love this song.

Food for thought – Chocolate paradise

Lesson learned: Dont called fat people “Fat” UNLESS THEY ARE REALLY FAT.

It’s quiet. Bored out of my mind. Staring down on my laptop wait for something to happen. It’s not like this ever happen to me for the first time. This jacket I am wearing couldn’t warm me, I wish I could grab my own jacket left back in my car. Ihsan in front of me is so annoying. Could this GUY shut up for once. Lim and Arif having time of their life playing counter-strike. That game suck by the way. Okay its 11.21am, now they playing DOTA. Don’t they know I play this game just so I could get along with this guys. I don’t really like playing computer games. Seriously WTF! Some guy introduces me this game. I don’t want to name him, of all the stuff in world, He give me this piece of shit. TORADORA, Left4Dead, and a anime about some mermaid going to school, this all SUCK. I only watch that show just so I could have in common with him. Dude, I lied when I say I stop watching this show, actually I hate it entirely. It not funny, its not romantic……ITS JUST DUMB. Don’t criticize me, it just that I’m 23 YEARS OLD. I got a life, dude, other then watching anime all day. Woooo Okay now I’m tired. I stop for now, and continue on tomorrow morning. Come back to my blog, I promise you, I bash more on Anime tv shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment