Saturday 11 April 2009

Blog no.2-Though we not in the case, but just in case.

Mood- emotionless, I got no soul.
Music I listen today: Yovie and Nuno – menjaga hati
Lesson learned: Finding replacement is easier to be said than done, but once it’s done, ITS DONE!!!!

Mirul have been talking about his CANDY GIRL for the past few days. It kinda makes me jealous and wonder “WHERE’S MY GYM DREAM GIRL!?!”. She’s not around the gym lately (for two weeks now). Remember when I say I do whatever it takes to have her as mine. Or I will travel the around world to search her. I WAS JUST KIDDING!!! No way I gonna do those stuff. WHY!?!

Two reason.
1. Traveling is expensive.
2. Who in the right mind would travel around the world to search for some GIRL. (This only happens in movies……..EUROTRIP!!!!)

Okay, even if I have cash(like I do now). I would just go to LABUAN. And hook up with some chick for one night stand. Nah!, I’m just joking…….I would go to JAPAN. Japanese girls are hot, hot, hot, hot, SMOKING HOT. If you put me in bed with one of those girls, I’M GONNA ROCK HER WORLD!. I swear when I am done with her, she wouldn’t walk right for weeks.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH dude go Japanese girls...though they are very noisy but still hot, though quite bushy damn still hot...though they are weird, they are still...heemmm i duno bout dat 1 cos dem ladies could b very freaky, i mean eating ur own shit...dats not hot...ahahaha but yeah dey are hot, white as cloud smooth as silk, love to get one but i already have an Asian of my own...wawawa

    ReplyDelete