Monday 13 April 2009

Blog no.3: Someone told me i was One in a Million, I found out, they were Right!

mood: confused......WHERE AM I? AH? WHAT AM I DOING?
Lesson learned: The word "LEFT" have four letters, just like "KIRI".

WHATS HAPPENING!?!
1. Last sunday, I did SOMETHING embarrassing. SO EMBARRASSING that i wish i could hide away from this face of the earth. I....I.....I.......WATCH.......GOSSIP GIRLS.......AND I LIKE IT!!!

2. Okay, TWO ASSIGNMENT, TWO WEEKS!?! WHY NOT INCLUDE COMMUNITY SERVICE ALSO!?! HUH? Clean lecturer cars, refurnish their house, masak breakfast, Cuci longkang, KURIK HIDUNG! ahhhh last one, we do that during BREAK TIME!

3. Yes, SHE'S BACK!?! My Gym Dream girl is back! Oh when she SMILE!, it just bright up my day. It is why I keep coming back for just that SMILE. And sometime i forgot that i come there to workout. I wish could be like MIRUL, just go up to his CANDY GIRL, Wearing new Shirt and have Spiky Hair with confidences and all. At least Mirul got something to talk about with her. Like "How much is this sweet?" or "Hey, What's new?". Mine!, I GOT NOTHING! Unless I go like "Ya,know...working out with sweaty guys make me GAY-ER every minute when i come here, For this you should give me DISCOUNT on my monthly fees". Yup, I guarantee you that there will be AWKWARD SILENTS after that.

INDECENT CONVERSATION AT THE WRONG MOMENT
1. At Parking Lot(MTSSR)
Ihsan: Aku isi kereta ku…..PETROL
JEFF: Aku….diesel
RUSH: Aku isi AIR-ING kerata ku…….TERBANG SOLUNA KU!

2. At Bukit Shahbandar
Rush: Apa ada di dalam hidung mu?
Jeff: BULU!
Rush: salah!
Jeff: tahi!
Rush: salah!
Jeff: hantu!
Rush: SALAH! Cap jari!
Jeff: kenapa!?!
Rush: Kerana kau kurik hidung!

3. At Sugar Bun
Mirul: Dari mana kamu ani?
Ihsan: BUKIT SERI KENANGAN!!!
Rush: Ngalih ah!!!! <---- BITCHY BANAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment