Thursday 23 April 2009

Blog.5

1.It’s already one week since my grandfather passed away. I can’t stop thinking of it. I wish everyday………Everyday I could stop it from happening, But I can’t. I can only pray to God and hope he’s in a peaceful place. He’s gone, but memories of him will last forever. Life will never be the same but I have to move on and be strong. This blog is dedicated to My Grandfather, The man who almost became a Centurion. The man who raise and care one person who in my eyes is the greatest person on Earth, My Mother.



Tong Lim Mon
1913 – 2009


“Darkness covers the night, But there is stars to look up and guide us through the time of despair”
Geoffrey Banggon


2.I like to apologize to everyone in class for the way I acted since the holiday. For the past two month, things have not going the way I wanted. My Mother car accident……….The death of my grandfather, There is not much pain I can handle. My mind have not been in right place lately. I become paranoid, stress out. I sometime black-out at unexpected time. I couldn’t even study or think straight. I am not that workaholic person like I used to be. Every week, I go hang out at night just so I can distract my mind from being depress. I hope everyone can understand. I’ll promise to change, but give me time. I will change, I will…….someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment